What is it?
The quickest way to change the way you see and present yourself as a professional, with exciting consequences for your confidence and cash flow.
Is it for me?
It is, if you:
- have been doing your thang for at least a few months or have had 3+ clients and can answer questions about your industry, your working process, your strengths.
- can answer ‘why do you do it?’ with anything other than ‘it pays the bills.’
- know that you do a great job, but aren’t sure how to package and promote your service.
- want an express diagnosis and a strategic rethink followed by a plan you can start following straight away.
Quick note: If your work has to do with spiritual healing, homeopathy and similar fields, this might not be the best match, because I don't think I'll do a very persuasive job. 🤷🏻♀️
How does it work?
You book a session.
I send you a few questions to answer before our chat.
We meet up (virtually) for a two-hour in-depth interrogation. I ask you all about your work, process, clients, fees, goals, joys and headaches. Together we blow up and rebuild all of the above — in a way that turns you from a commodity into a one-of-a-kind professional who gets to work in a healthier, happier, more profitable way.
You get a goodie bag that contains:
- the transcript of our talk
- a clear and concise plan of action based on what we’ve found out about you and your work.
- a spell to attract great clients and repel the soul-sucking-money-holes. (wait, no. you already have a plan for that.)
'Thank you so much for an amazing session and for drawing out of me the information I didn’t even know I had in my head. It was an eye opener. You’re a world of difference from what I’ve been working with before — people who churn out nice websites without any thought about what it needs to be.'
— Tamara Tymovski
interior designer, founder of Mi Casa Su Casa
'I still can't believe all that was your *speed* strategizing. I'm convinced that being able to think like you do is a literal superpower. Your suggestions are solid gold. I feel like you really lit a fire under me and made me believe I can do it myself. Thanks *so* much again. I'm excited!'
— Aaron Jacob Jones
artist and illustrator
'You've pulled out the way it really is: the way I work, how I feel about the job — and you’ve inspired me. If I had to write about myself, what I've done and what I'm able to do, I would never come up with what you wrote. It's hard to talk about yourself without always being afraid, or taking care not to brag. And I don't think I could have come up with it in such a condensed, crystallised way.'
— Alexia Angelopoulou
journalist and copywriter
Let's do it.
Drop me a line or ten, and I'll take it from there.